UNDERBROEN is a space for exploration of urban production and a meeting place for innovators and disruptors. It is a workshop with digital productions technology, a community and a meeting place in central Copenhagen.
UNDERBROEN is Danish for “under the bridge”. The workshop is situated right under Langebro in what used to be municipal workshop facilities.
WHAT WE DO
- Help companies and organisations to learn and gain from innovation in the maker movement through open innovation processes
- Teach digital production technology, design thinking and prototyping
- Connect people, startups and small companies who need help from makers with the right skills
- Production of almost everything from hardware devices to furniture
- Knowledge sharing and debates on the broader implications of digital production
- Memberships for those who wants to join UNDERBOREN and use the facilities and be part of the community